The Centre for advanced dentistry has been catering to the dental needs of thousands of patients every year from all around the globe. Due to our high quality dental care, patients find it very convenient and economical to fly down to Delhi for dental treatment. The treatment can also be combined with a vacation.
Step 1 – Initial Contact
- Reach out to us via
- Email: email@example.com
- Whatsapp call or text at: +91 8800401354
- Phone: +91-11-26210213 or +91-11-46561929.
- Upon contact, our doctors will review your requirements and reach out to you in order to ensure they have a clear understanding of your case. A telephone or video call may be arranged at a time of convenience to ensure complete clarity. This will also allow us to give you an accurate estimate of treatment costs and fees.
- Upon agreement of the treatment procedure along with discussion of the costs and fees, we will proceed to the next step.
Step 2 – Travelling to India
- Here we can identify convenient dates for your treatment, following which you will need to obtain an Indian medical visa as well as book flights to the New Delhi International Airport (Airport Code: DEL). Comprehensive and detailed information regarding the Indian Medical Visa as well as guidelines on obtaining one can be found at indianvisaonline.gov.in
- We can also assist you with booking accommodation with some of our hotel partners at lower pre-negotiated rates.
Step 3 – Medical Treatment
- Once you arrive at our clinic, we will perform a comprehensive clinical evaluation and finalize your treatment plan. Our doctors are very experienced and will explain the options available very systematically. Our staff will ensure you receive the utmost comfort and care during your treatment stages.
- The duration of the treatment will vary on a case to case basis. In your time outside of treatment, we invite you to explore and experience all that the city has to offer (while following your doctor’s guidelines of course!)